For HR professionals, and business heads with a labour interface in Dubai, UAE labour law certification gives them a better position and knowledge to deal with the intricacies of labour Recruitment. A thorough understanding of labour law can be developed with UAE Labour Law Certification. A qualified employee can manage those aspects with ease, as it may provide an additional benefit of knowledge and also certification raises a professional’s credibility. To ensure that business practices are in line with the Labour Law and that actions are compliant with UAE law, certified professionals can also ensure that the management works in abidance of the law.
Understanding UAE Labour Law
- The UAE Labour Law, officially known as Federal Decree-Law No. 33 of 2021 Regarding the Regulation of Employment Relationship and its amendments, defines the relationship between employers and employees in the private sector. This law, which came into effect on February 2, 2022, replaces the previous Federal Law No. 8 of 1980.
- The UAE Labour Law aims to ensure fairness and protection for both employers and employees in their employment relationship. It covers various aspects, including the hiring of minors, employee monitoring, safety regulations, minimum wage requirements, termination of employment, end-of-service gratuities, and work-related injuries. Additionally, it addresses matters such as working hours, overtime, leaves, vacations, and public holidays.
- It eliminates the use of ‘unlimited’ contracts and mandates the use of limited or fixed-term contracts instead. Furthermore, the law introduces new types of leaves and addresses issues related to harassment, bullying, physical violence, and psychological abuse in the workplace that affect employees.
- All businesses, employees, and employers operating in the private sector must comply with the provisions outlined in the UAE Labour Law. Its implementation seeks to create a balanced and conducive environment for employers and employees to exercise their rights appropriately.
- The law prohibits forced labour and discrimination on the basis of gender, race, colour, sex, religion, national or social origin or disability. It also spells out employers’ obligations towards employees.
Benefits of UAE Labour Law Training Course in Dubai
• Enhancing knowledge and understanding of labour laws
UAE has a firmly established set of rules and regulations when it comes to labour law. Labour Law training can broaden the knowledge level of the professionals and can ensure the functioning of the company or organization in compliance with the UAE labour law.
• Improved decision-making and compliance
Understanding labour law can foster good employee-employer relationships. By getting Labour Law training the efficient function, recruitment, payment and other aspects related to the employer-employee relationship will be able to execute efficiently. In an organization, there will be regular cases of confrontation with nuances of Labour Law in its function. Only thorough knowledge can help to make a clear decision.
Overview of job market trends in UAE and Dubai
Certification in Labour Law in UAE can enhance opportunities in different fields such as
- Labour Law Consultant
- Legal Advisor
- Human Resource Manager
- Industrial Relations Manager
Demand for professionals with updated Labour Law Knowledge
As there are changes made in the existing labour laws, professionals with updated knowledge are in much demand. By joining YourOwn Institute for UAE Labour Law Training Courses in Dubai, you can be a step ahead in the field.
There is a growing demand for professionals with labour law expertise in HR Management, Payroll Practitioners, Lawyers and labour rights activists. It can enhance your knowledge of Labour law and certification can give credibility to your functions.
YourOwn Institute for UAE Labour Law Training Courses in Dubai
At YourOwn Institute, we believe in providing world-class UAE Labour Law Training Courses in Dubai for candidates to face the challenges of intricacies in labour law. Our esteemed faculty members are experts in their fields, passionate about sharing knowledge and committed to ensuring a smooth completion of Labour Law certification in UAE.