IATA offers courses for different jobs in the air travel sector. The aviation industry has been on the path of growth for the past couple of decades. Even though the pandemic slowed down the development, the industry rebound with added energy. The number of air passengers has been increasing rapidly worldwide. Similarly, the air cargo sector has also been registering growth, with more people opting for it.
It is estimated that more than 50 million tons of air cargo are shipped every year. The air cargo industry assures great career opportunities to candidates aspiring to join the sector. IATA courses in Dubai are the first step if you want to try your hands in the field. There are various courses for the candidates to choose from, including the IATA cargo introductory diploma.
What Does IATA Cargo Introductory Diploma Course Comprise?
Your Own has been the top institution that provides IATA courses in Dubai. Other than the IATA cargo introductory diploma course, we have also been delivering other courses offered by IATA. The IATA cargo course comprises all the topics related to air cargo operations including:
- A comprehensive study of the air cargo sector
- Rules and regulations guiding the air cargo industry
- Procedures for different types of air cargo operations
- How freight forwarders function
- What are the processes undertaken by cargo units
IATA Cargo Introductory Diploma Course Format
It follows the processes of almost all the other IATA courses in Dubai. The IATA cargo introductory diploma course format is:
- The candidate can use both printed and online study materials, as comfortable, for undergoing the course.
- The enrolment validity for the course is twelve months. That means the aspirant should complete the course within twelve months from the date of registration. Amplifying the necessity to join a proven academy for IATA courses in Dubai.
- The candidate must qualify for the exam at the end of the course to get the certificate.
- The IATA cargo introductory diploma course is recognized across the world. Therefore, the candidate with the qualification can opt for a job at the location of his or her choice.
Benefits of IATA Cargo Introductory Diploma
The IATA cargo introductory diploma is a well-formulated course. We have been offering this course as well as other IATA courses in Dubai. Making Your Own the number one in the field.
The benefits of the IATA cargo course are:
- A worldwide recognized course, it presents a great career opportunity.
- The high standard of training in IATA courses in Dubai works in favor of the students. Those with the subject qualification are opted for by airline and air cargo firms.
- The student will receive a keen knowledge of the air cargo terms, rules, regulations, procedures, and processes. Helping him or her to perform excellently in the field.
- The candidate with the qualification would be well aware of the aviation terminologies, abbreviations, geography, air cargo-related aspects, principles, and so on.
- The IATA courses in Dubai would strengthen the person to perform the duties diligently. And to shoulder greater responsibilities. Paving the way for career progression.
IATA Cargo Introductory Diploma Syllabus
The syllabus of the IATA cargo introductory course is:
- Operations at cargo agencies and freight forwarders
- Procedures pursued by the airline industry for acceptance, scheduling, and transportation of cargo
- Air cargo rating principles and guidelines
- Airway bill preparation and relevant factors
- Air cargo industry-related principles, abbreviation, and terms
- Geography, TACT, OAG, and other cargo manuals, booklets, and directives
You may talk to us if you are dreaming to join the highly promising aviation sector. We offer all the IATA courses in Dubai including IATA cargo introductory diploma. For more info on this course, call us now.