Certified Management Accountant abbreviated as (CMA) is the highest-profile certification in management accounting which provides a greater value acknowledgement for accountants and financial professionals around the world. The certification is awarded by IMA or Institute of Management Accounts, the USA. Getting a CMA Certification Courses in Dubai will help an individual to enhance their career advancement and help you explore other nuances in your management accounting profession.
After the CMA Training Courses in Dubai, you need to attend the CMA exam curriculum which includes 2 exams that use a few of the most advanced testing methods to test the aspirants in the management accounting field around the globe. As mentioned above, the CMA Exams are administered and recognized by IMA, which is regarded as the world’s major management accounting body. After the successful clearing of 2 CMA exams, the IMA offers membership to all the qualified professionals, which will further help you to boost your career.
The exam patterns CMA Certification Courses in Dubai are as below:
PART-1: Financial Reporting
- Planning, Performance & Control
- External Financial Reporting Decisions (15%)
- Planning, Budgeting, & Forecasting (30%)
- Performance Management (20%)
- Cost Management (20%)
- Internal Controls (15%)
PART-2: Financial Decision Making
- Financial Statement Analysis (25%)
- Corporate Finance (20%)
- Decision Analysis (20%)
- Risk Management (10%)
- Investment Decisions (15%)
- Professional Ethics (10%)
There are several benefits tagged along with CMA Certification Courses in Dubai, few include-
- Exploring new career Avenues
- Global Recognition and International qualification
- Inculcates in-depth knowledge about Management Accounting, Finance, Business Economics and all the Management concepts which are imperative for any business professional across the world
- Can be a part of the CPA and CMA network
- More professional and personal growth opportunities
Education Level and Course duration
Graduation Degree from a recognized university with 2 years of professional experience. Students who pursue graduation can also apply with certain conditions prescribed by IMA. The duration of the CMA course is flexible. This means that the time taken to complete the CMA programme depends on a candidate’s level of focus and dedication. The course can be completed within 6 months to 4 years. As per IMA guidelines, a CMA aspirant should take or complete the exams within 3 years from the date of registration.
Based in Dubai, YourOwn education institute provides the best CMA Training Courses in Dubai. Apart from training the aspirants on the regular CMA curriculum, YourOwn also helps the students in sharpening their key decision making and strategic thought processes. We offer CMA Certification Courses in Dubai as online and offline classes which gives the students extra attention. The faculty at YourOwn are well experienced and have global work experience.