- UAE Corporate Tax Training
- CDCS (Certificate for Credit Documentary Specialists)
- COMPLIANCE CPD 48HOURS
- UNDERSTANDING BITCOIN,BLOCKCHAIN AND THE CRYPTO ECONOMY
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) TRAINING COURSE
- CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINER (CFE) CERTIFICATION TRAINING COURSE
- CIMA CERTIFICATION TRAINING COURSE IN DUBAI
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) TRAINING COURSE
- CMA CERTIFICATION TRAINING COURSE
- CAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) PREPATORY TRAINING COURSE
- FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
- VAT TRAINING COURSE
- FACILITY MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
- FIDIC RED BOOK
- CERTIFIED FACILITY MANAGER
- AUTOCAD 2D & 3D
- CERTIFIED COST PROESSIONAL (CCP)
- CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTS MANAGER (CPCM)
- CERTIFIED QUANTITY SURVEYOR TRAINING
- FIDIC LAW OF CONTRACTS
- HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK PLACE - ONE DAY ORIENTATION PROGRAM
- INTERIOR DESIGNING WITH 3Ds MAX
- ITIL 4 FOUNDATION TRAINING (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE LIBRARY)
- MS PROJECT TRAINING
- PDMS (Plant Design Management System)
- PMI-SP TRAINING COURSE
- REVIT ARCHITECTURE- BIM
- SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT (ASQ)
- STAAD Pro - V8i TRAINING
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- DIFC EMPLOYMENT LAW 2021
- aPHRi - ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONAL IN HUMAN RESOURCES -INTERNATIONAL
- EXECUTIVE SECRETARY/ OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR COURSE
- PHRi -PROFESSIONAL IN HUMAN RESOURCES - INTERNATIONAL
- SPHRi -SENIOR PROFESSIONAL IN HUMAN RESOURCES - INTERNATIONAL
- THE GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL IN HUMAN RESOURCES(GPHR)
- UAE LABOUR & IMMIGRATION LAW
- IATA AIRPORT RAMP SERVICES WITH IGOM
- SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY FOR THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY - IATA
- IATA DESTINATION GEOGRAPHY
- IATA GEOGRAPHY IN TRAVEL PLANNING
- TRAVEL SALES AND OPERATIONS DIPLOMA
- TRAVEL AND TOURISM CONSULTANT DIPLOMA
- PASSENGER GROUND SERVICES
- MANAGING THE TRAVEL BUSINESS DIPLOMA
- IATA GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS FARES & TICKETING - AMADEUS/GALILEO/SABRE
- ELECTRONIC BOOKING TOOL - GALILEO/SABRE/AMADEUS
- FOUNDATION IN TRAVEL AND TOURISM DIPLOMA
- IATA CARGO INTRODUCTORY DIPLOMA
- AIRPORT OPERATIONS FUNDAMENTALS
- AIRLINE REVENUE MANAGEMENT
- IATA AVIATION SECURITY AWARENESS
- IATA AIRLINE CABIN CREW TRAINING COURSE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- CALL CENTER TRAINING
- PUBLIC SPEAKING AND COMMUNICATION
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION MANAGEMENT
- EFFECTIVE PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT
- CV WRITING AND EFFECTIVE JOB SEARCH
- LEADERSHIP IN A VUCCA WORLD
- LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- STRESS MANAGEMENT
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- TRAIN THE TRAINER
- THE ART OF BUSINESS PRESENTATION
- TELEPHONE SKILLS AND CALL HANDLING ESSENTIALS
- WORK ETHICS
PMP (Project Management Professional)
What is the PMP?
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the world’s leading project management certification certified by PMI (Project Management Institute-US. Now including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, the PMP® proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working. It supercharges careers for project leaders across industries and helps organizations find the people they need to work smarter and perform better.
Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.2 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2027. This means skilled project managers are in high demand. The PMP certification is designed by project professionals, for project professionals and validates that you are among the best—highly skilled in:
- People: emphasizing the soft skills you need to effectively lead a project team in today’s changing environment.
- Process: reinforcing the technical aspects of successfully managing projects.
- Business Environment: highlighting the connection between projects and organizational strategy.
PMP certification validates that you have the project leadership skills employers seek. The new PMP includes three key approaches:
- Predictive (waterfall)
Gain a competitive edge. Prove you work smarter. Make your goals a reality. Earn the PMP today.
Who should Enroll?
The PMP adds value. CIO magazine ranked the PMP as the top project management certification in North America because it demonstrates you have the specific skills employers seek, dedication to excellence and the capacity to perform at the highest levels. The PMP delivers benefits. The median salary for project professionals in North America is 25% higher than those without it.
The PMP proves you work smarter. It shows you have the skills to drive business results and increase your organization’s impact in the office and around the world.
Course Outcome or Course Benefits
- At the end of the course, the participant will get an understanding on:
- A good understanding of the Project Management methodologies and confidence in handling the projects in a PMI way.
- An insight into the current way of handling projects to enhance new learning.
- Awareness on the Strengths, Opportunities, Threats & Weaknesses for continuous learning and development.
- 40 Hrs. of dedicated training.
- Additional assistance for Exam Preparation.
EXAM CONTENT OUTLINE The following table identifies the proportion of questions from each domain that will appear on the examination.
|Sl.No.||Domain||Percentage of Items on Test|
PMP Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for the PMP certification, you must meet certain educational and professional experience requirements. All project management experience must have been accrued within the last eight consecutive years prior to your application submission.
|Educational Background||Project Management Experience|
|Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent)||Minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience|
|Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or global equivalent)||Minimum three years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience|
|Bachelor’s or post-graduate degree from a GAC accredited program * (bachelor’s degree or master’s or global equivalent)||Minimum two years/24 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience|
Experience must include leading and directing projects. A project is a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result (as defined by the PMBOK® Guide). In addition to the above project management experience, applications must also have at least 35 contact hours of formal project management education unless they are an active CAPM holder. If you are an active CAPM certification holder, you do NOT need to document the 35 contact hours. Your project management education requirement is waived.
PMP Examination Information:
The PMP examination consists of 180 questions. Of the 180 questions, 5 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are randomly placed throughout the examination. For a list of current item types included in the exam. 175 5 180 The allotted time to complete the center-based examination is 230 minutes. Allotted Examination Time 230 Minutes
|No. of Scored Questions||No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions||Total Examination Questions||Allotted Examination time|